Tuesday 24 February 2015

"It Doesnt Matter What The World Thinks" Tyga on Kylie Jenner Relationship


When it comes to Tyga and Kylie Jenner friendship no one truly know the real situation as both parties at various occasions has claimed that they are just friend and not into any relationship or dating yet, though both parties seems to cozy up together always and enjoy a lot of quality time together alone.

In recent radio interview with Tyga on Hot 97 radio where Chris brown talked about Rihanna and Leonardo Dicaprio, Tyga stated that it nobody's business and in yesterdays interview on 92.3 AMP Radio Tyga has this to say about all the recent scrutiny of his relationship with the Keeping Up With the Kardashian star Kylie Jenner who is just 17 years old.

LISTEN: Tyga says he's not dating Kylie Jenner
"Whether if I tell the world that I love her or I don't, it's gonna be me to dictate that, and how I want to keep my friendship and relationship with her," said Tyga. "I feel like it doesn't matter what the world thinks. If you're around somebody, and you love being around that person, that's all that
matters. I don't feel like what anybody could say would change that… how I feel for her as a person… She's just a good person, she's got great energy."

He added, "We've got a group of friends, we've been hanging out for the longest… I've been knowing her and her family for six, seven years, so it's all love there, and we're going to continue to grow."
That's when the co-host point-blank asked, "Are you in love with her?"
"I love her as a person," answered Tyga. "But not romantically speaking?" the co-host asked.
"I mean, I don't think it really matters. If you love being around somebody, that's all that matters, you know?" Tyga explained. "Sometimes you gotta just let that artist live their own personal life sometimes, and you gotta respect that as a fan and a spectator of what we do."
And there you have it.


Source:Enews

No comments:

Post a Comment